Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET has released a short notice for the exam to be held in December 2022. All the candidates who want to apply in CTET Primary Level Class 01 to 05 and Junior Level Class 06 to 08 will have to apply online. For CTET December Exam Qualified, Age Limit, Exam Day, Certificate and all other information read the notification.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- For Single Paper :
- General / OBC / EWS: 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : 500/-
- For Both Paper Primary / Junior :
- General / OBC / EWS: 1200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 600/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan
- Application Begin : 31/10/2022
- Last Date for Registration : 24/11/2022
- Last Date Fee Payment : 25/11/2022
- Correction Date : 28/11/2022 to 03/12/2022
- Exam Date CBT : December 2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Answer Key Available : After Exam
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
CBSE CTET December 2022 Eligibility Code Details
CTET Primary Level (Class I to V) Eligibility Details with Code
CTET Junior Level (Class VI to VIII) Eligibility Details with Code
- Bachelor Degree and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
- At least 50% marks either in Graduation or in Post-Graduation and passed or appearing in final year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE Norms OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. / (B.Ed Special Education)
- Any candidate having qualified B.Ed. Programme recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/CTET. Moreover, as per the existing TET guidelines circulated vide NCTE letter dated 11-02-2011, a person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010 is also qualified to appear in the TET/CTET. OR
- Post-Graduation with a minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade and passed or appearing in final year of three-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed.
How to Fill CTET December 2022 Exam Online Form
- Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE Are Released the Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET Paper I to V & VI to VIII 2022. Candidate Can Apply Online 31/10/2022 to 24/11/2022.
- Note: This year the exam centers are limited in every city, the information of which will be seen live by the candidate while filling the form. All the candidates who want their nearest exam center / city should apply as soon as possible because the slots of the exam city are limited.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form in Central TET CTET Exam Latest Online Form 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full CTET December 2022 Notification Before Apply Online
For Online Correction / Change Exam District
Download Correction / Edit Notice
Resume Maker, Image Resizer, Typing Test Practice, JPG to PDF and More