Central Teacher Eligibility Test CET July 2023 Admit Card , CTET Exam Admit Card Official Download Admit Card from here, Primary and Junior Level Examination Admit Card has been issued by the Jal Board of Secondary Education, in which all the candidates at the time of their enrollment You can download your Admit Card and Exam City Date and see the Central Board of Secondary Education Eligibility Post Information Selection Process Age Limit and Pay Scale in this recruitment advertisement and all its information is given to you in this post.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET July 2023
|Exam Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Test Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2023|
CTET Exam Admit Card Official ( एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड )
If you also want to download the admit card of the Central Board of Secondary Education, have appeared in your exam, then first of all you should know that what you have to prepare for the exam and what are the rules, then let’s all Let us tell you in this post that if you have any problem in your admit card, then you must see the complete information about how you can correct it here step by step.
- For Single Paper :
- General / OBC / EWS: 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : 500/-
- For Both Paper Primary / Junior :
- General / OBC / EWS: 1200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 600/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan
In case there are any discrepancies in the CTET Admit Card, candidates must immediately contact the CTET authorities and get it rectified. Candidates can contact the CTET helpline number or send an email to the CTET authorities . CTET Exam will be conducted on 20-08-2023 as per the Central TET information bulletin.
CTET 2023 Admit Card Details( एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड डिटेल्स )
The following details will be mentioned on the CTET 2023 Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Center Name and Address
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Exam Day Instructions
- Application Begin : 27/04/2023
- Last Date for Registration : 26/05/2023
- Last Date Fee Payment : 26/05/2023
- Correction Date : 29/05/2023 to 02/06/2023
- Exam Date (Offline) : 20 August 2023
- Exam City Available : 01/08/2023
- Admit Card Available : 2 Days Before Exam
- Answer Key Available : After Exam
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
CTET Primary Level (Class I to V) Eligibility with Code
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE 2002 Norms OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Bachelor Degree Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) (a) who has acquired the qualification or Bachelor of Education from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in classes I to V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two year of such appointment as primary teacher OR
- Post-Graduation with a minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade and passed or appearing in final year of three-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed.
CTET Junior Level (Class VI to VIII) Eligibility with Code
Bachelor’s Degree and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). Or
At least 50% marks in graduation or post-graduation and passed or appearing in final year of Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). Or
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) as per NCTE norms OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). Or
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. Or
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. / (B.Ed Special Education)
Any candidate who has the qualification of B.Ed. program recognized by NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/CTET. Further, as per the extant TET guidelines circulated by NCTE vide letter dated 11-02-2011, a person pursuing any teacher education course (recognized by NCTE or RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE notification Is. dated 23 August 2010 is also eligible to appear in TET/CTET. Or
Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade and passed or appearing in final year of three year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed.
|Read Notification Before Apply Online||Download LInk Notification|
How To Download Admit Card CTET Exam 2023 @Direct Link
- Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE Are Released the Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET Paper I to V & VI to VIII 2023 . Candidate Can Apply Online 27/04/2023 to 26/05/2023 .
- Note: This year the exam centers are limited in every city, the information of which will be seen live by the candidate while filling the form. All the candidates who want their nearest exam center / city should apply as soon as possible because the slots of the exam city are limited.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form in Central TET CTET Exam Latest Online Form 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Download Admit Card|
Check Exam City Details
|How to Check Exam City ( Hindi)||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|For Online Correction / Change Exam District||Click Here|
|Download Correction Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Q. CTET ka admit card kaise download Karen?
CTET ka admit card download karne ke liye adhikarik link per click Karen
Q. CTET ka exam kis date Ko Hai ?
seated ka exam 20 August 2023 ko hai
Q. CTET ka admit card mobile phone Se Kaise download Karen ?
CTET ka admit card mobile phone se is link Sarkarijobup.in per click Karte Karen
Q. CTET ke admit card mein sanshodhan Kaise karaen
customer care baat karke sanshodhan