HQ Andaman and Nicobar Command, Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023. Headquarters Andaman and Nicobar Command (Indian Navy) invites applications to fill 362 vacancies of Tradesman Mate (TMM) posts through Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023 Notification from 26 August 2023 to 25 September 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Headquarters, Andaman And Nicobar Command / Navy Recruitment (Join Indian Navy) has released the advertisement for recruitment to the post of Tradesman Mate Vacancy Notification 2023.
HQ Andaman and Nicobar Command Vacancy
|Department/ Organization||Headquarters Andaman and Nicobar Command (Indian Navy)|
|Post Name||Tradesman Mate (TMM)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Level 1|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
The Headquarters Andaman and Nicobar Command (Indian Navy) has recently released the notification for the Tradesman Mate (TMM) posts. Its official notification has been issued in August 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of The Headquarters Andaman and Nicobar Command (Indian Navy) . All the information related to the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Job Notification 2023 is given on this page.
- General / OBC / EWS : NA
- SC / ST / NA
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- Application Begin : 26/08/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/09/2023 upto 5 PM Only
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 25/09/2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
Age Limit as on 25/09/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per Headquarters, Andaman And Nicobar Command Tradesman Skilled Recruitment Rules 2023.
Vacancy Details Total : 362 Post
Navy Tradesman Mate Eligibility–
- Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
- Exam District : Port Blair Only
- More Eligibility Details Read the Notification
Selection Process 2023
- Screening of Applications
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam Pattern 2023
- Total No. of Question: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Time Duration: 02 Hours
- Negative Marking: No
- Place of Examination: Port Blair.
- Language: Bilingual in both English & Hindi (except for General English).
|(i)||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|(ii)||General English & Comprehension||25|
|(iii)||Numerical Aptitude/ Quantitative Ability||25|
How to Fill Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Online Form 2023
- Headquarters, Andaman And Nicobar Command / Join Indian Navy (Har Kaam Desh ke Naam) Tradesman Mate Civilian Recruitment 2023. Candidate Can Apply Between 26/08/2023 to 25/09/2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Headquarters, Andaman And Nicobar Command Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment Post 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.