join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 – helo guys welcome back to my post information Indian Coast Guard has released advertisement for Assistant Commandant. The Jan 2024 batch application has been conducted from 25 Jan to 9 Feb 2023.
All the candidates should apply through the official website before the last date. Before Apply Check Official Notification Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply. For more details visit the official website link of official website is given below.
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2023 :- Join Indian Coast Guard has recently invited online applications for various posts of Assistant Commandant. All the candidates who were waiting for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment,
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2023 – OverView
|Post Name||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Type of Employment||Sarkari job up|
|Total Posts||71 Posts|
|Location||All India JObs|
|Applying Mode||Online / Mode / SarkariJobup|
|Application Submission Last Date||09.02.2023|
|Article||Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant AC Recruitment 2023|
|Latest Updates||SarkariJObUP.IN / Indian Jobs , Sarkari Jobs|
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2023 तटरक्षक भर्ती के लिए पात्रता
- Application Begin : 25/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 09/02/2023 upto 05:30 PM Only Last Date Complete Form : 09/02/2023
- Exam Date : March 2023
- Admit Card Available :Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 250/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2024 Recruitment Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking, Other Fee Mode Only.
Indian Coast Guard Gender & Age Limit :-
|General Duty GD /||Male||01 July 1998 to 30 June 2002|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||Male / Female||01 July 1998 to 30 June 2004|
|Technical Mechanical||Male||01 July 1998 to 30 June 2002|
|Technical Electrical / Electronics||Male||01 July 1998 to 30 June 2002|
|Law Entry||Male / Female||01 July 1994 to 30 June 2002|
Indian Coast Guard Qualification Details
|General Duty GD||Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks All Semester / Year Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination|
|Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||Degree / Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation and Control / Electronics and Communication / Power Engineering / Power Electronics / Naval Architecture / Mechanical / Marine / Automotive / Mechatronics / Industrial and Production / Metallurgy / Design / Aeronautical / Aerospace with 60% Marks. 10+2 with Physics, Math as a Compulsory Subject with 60% Marks. More Details|
|Technical Mechanical||Should hold an Engineering degree of recognised university in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace with minimum 60% aggregate marks.|
|Commercial Pilot CPL SSA||10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed with 60% Marks and Valid Commercial Pilot License from DGCA.|
|Law Entry||Bachelor Degree in Law with Minimum 60% Marks.|
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2023 तटरक्षक भर्ती के लिए चयन प्रक्रिया
(i) Asst Commandant (GD), Technical: 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for
candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt.
(ii) Asst Commandant (CPL-SSA) (Men/Women): Minimum 162.5 cms
Weight –Should be proportionate in accordance with height & Age .
Physical Fitness Test Criteria –
Running – 1.6 Km Run in 7 Minutes
Squat ups – 20
Push Ups -10
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test – 100 Marks
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Test
Application Fee –
|UR / OBC||Rs. 250|
|SC / ST||Nil|
How To Apply Coast Guard AC Online Form 2023 / ऑनलाइन आवेदन केसे करे
- Join Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2024 Batch Recruitment 2023. Candidate Can Apply Between 25/01/2023 to 09/02/2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Coast Guard CGCAT Latest Recruitment Online Form 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.