Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 » Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) in 2023 for January 2023 Course: The Indian Navy has published the most recent notice for the recruitment of unmarried male candidates to enroll in the four-year B.Tech degree program at the Indian Naval Academy in Ezhimala, Kerala, under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme for the branches . All the candidates who want to apply for this Navy Recruitment can apply online from 28 January 2023 to 12 February 2023. See advertisement for other recruitment related information like syllabus, qualification, age limit, selection procedure.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 – Navy Recruitment (Join Indian Navy) has released the advertisement for recruitment to the post of Executive & Technical, Education Branch Through 10+2 B.Tech Entry Permanent Commission July 2023 batch. All the candidates who want to apply for this Navy Recruitment can apply online from 28 January 2023 to 12 February 2023
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 – OverView
|Entry Name||10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Jan 2023|
|Post Name||Commissioned Officers|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 28, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Indian Navy Jobs|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 इंडियन नेवी भर्ती के लिए पात्रता
- Application Begin : 28/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 12/02/2023
- Last Date Send Application Form : No Need to Send Application Form
- Merit List Issued : Notified Soon
- All Candidates : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill the Online Application Form.
- Only Valid JEEMAIN 2022 Score Card Candidates Are Apply Online
Age Limit for July 2023 Batch.
- Born Between : 02/01/2004 to 01/07/2006
|Latest Jobs , sarkari JobUp||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 इंडियन नेवी भर्ती के लिए चयन प्रक्रिया
- Candidates Must be Enrolled and Appeared in JEEMAIN 2022 Entrance Examination.
- Passed 10+2 Exam with 70% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM in Each Subject.
- Minimum : 50% Marks in English at Class 10 & Class 12 Level Examination.
- Minimum Height : 157 CMS
- Education Branch
- Executive & Technical Branch
- 35 Post
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Notification Merit List
A separate merit list for the executive and technical branch and education branch (in combined) will be prepared based on SSB marks. Candidates who are declared fit in medical examination would be appointed as per the availability of vacancies in respective branches.
Indian Navy 10+2 Training Physical Details
Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B.Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course, B.Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Distribution of cadets amongst Executive, Education, Engineering, Electrical & Electrical Branch (Technical Branch) will be as per the extant policy.
Latest Jobs Sarkari Job 2023 , Indian Jobs
- Join Indian Coast Guard » Apply Online Form 71 Post Assistant Commandant
- SSC GD EXAM 2023 सिपाही भर्ती की परीक्षा 10 फरवरी से, जानिये
- UP Home Guard Bharti 2023 होमगार्ड के 30000 पदों पर जल्द जारी होगा विज्ञपान
- UP Anganwadi Bharti 2023 उत्तर प्रदेश सुपरवाइजर व सहायिकाओं की नई भर्ती
How To Apply Online Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 ऑनलाइन आवेदन केसे करे
- Join Indian Navy (Har Kaam Desh ke Naam) Are Released B.Tech Entry Permanent Commission July 2023 Batch Recruitment 2023. Candidate Can Apply Between 28/01/2023 to 12/02/2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Nausena Bharti Navy B.Tech Entry Post 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
What is the age limit for the Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme?
Born between 02 July 2003 and 01 Jan 2006 (both dates inclusive).
When will the registrations open for the Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme?
Registration will Open from 18 august to 28 august 2022.
How many times can one attempt the SSB Interview for the Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme?
There is no limit on the number of SSB interview attempts. However, cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2022.
How can one apply for the Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme?
Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 18 August 2022.
Can Women apply for the Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme?
No, Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES
What is the number of vacancies for the Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme?
36 Vacancies for men.