Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board- MPESB Which was earlier named Professional Examination Board PEB has released Group-2 (Sub Group -4) Sahayak Samparikshak and other equivalent Post Combined 2022 and Patwari & other post Combined Recruitment Test – 2022 Vacancy and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 05 January 2023 to 19 January 2023. See the advertisement for information related to age limit, syllabus, institute wise post, selection procedure, pay scale in MP Patwari Recruitment 2023.
- Application Begin : 05/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 19/01/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 19/01/2023
- Correction Last Date : 24/01/2023
- Exam Date Start : 15/03/2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / Other State : 560/-
- SC / ST / OBC : 310/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at KIOSK Or Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
Vacancy Details 2022 Total : 3555 Post
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per MP PEB Patwari & Other Various Post Recruitment Rules 2022.
|Recruitment Name||Type||Total Post||MP Patwari & Other Post Eligibility|
|Group-2 (Sub Group -4) Sahayak Samparikshak and other equivalent Post Combined 2022 and Patwari & other post Combined Recruitment Test – 2022||Direct||3225||
MP ESB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Exam 2023 Notification Exam District Details
- Bhopal, Indore, jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Neemach, Ratlam, Mandsaur, Sagar, Satna, Khandwa, Sidhi & Rewa
MP Patwari & Other Post Recruitment Online Form 2022
- Recruitment of Madhya Pradesh PEB for the posts of Group-2 (Sub Group -4) Sahayak Samparikshak and other equivalent Post Combined 2022 and Patwari & other post Combined Recruitment Test – 2022 The applications of Recruitment will be online from 05-19 January 2023.
- Along with Madhya Pradesh, candidates from other states can also apply (As per Patwari & Other Group 2 Sub Group 4 Recruitment 2022-2023 Rules) .
- To apply in Madhya Pradesh Professional Board, the candidate has to first create a profile of himself. To create a profile, the candidate wants to have Aadhar card number and also want to have registered mobile number in it, only then there will be E-KYC in the profile, those whose mobile number is not registered, they will have to create a profile through biometric through MP Online Kiosk. .
- For the application of recruitment in Madhya Pradesh Professional Board, along with the profile, all the candidates will also have to register in the Madhya Pradesh Employment Office.
- Candidates who have registered their profile and employment, now they have to apply which will run from 05/01/2023 to 19/01/2023.
- For More Details Read the Full Notification.
|Apply Online||Link Activate 05/01/2023|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Latest News Posts