Punjab Haryana High Court Chowkidar Recruitment चोकीदार की भर्ती 8th&10th पास ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरे , हाई कोर्ट द्वारा पंजाब हरियाणा से अभी-अभी हाई कोर्ट चौकीदार की भर्ती का विज्ञापन जारी किया गया है जिन अभ्यर्थियों के लिए यह फॉर्म भरना है तो आप इसकी पूरी जानकारी विज्ञापन से भी चेक कर सकते हैं और
आपको सरल तरीके से संपूर्ण जानकारी इस आर्टिकल के माध्यम से भी बताई गई है अगर आप भी इसमें ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना चाहते हैं तो इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक जरूर पढ़ें
Punjab and Haryana High Court Chowkidar Vacancy 2023
Punjab and Haryana High Court Chowkidar Notification can be downloaded from the official website highcourtchd.gov.in. All the information related to Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification has been updated below.
|Online / Modi Recruitment||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Vacancy Name||Chowkidar (Security Guard) Post|
|Vacancy Notification||Advt. No. 03/CHK/HC/2022|
|Total Vacancy||50 Post|
|Jobs Category||Chandigarh Jobs|
- Punjab & Haryana High Court chowkidar Notification
- Starting Date to Apply
- Last Date to apply
- Application Form Correction Date
- Exam Date
- General, EWS Candidates Fee :- 710/-
- SC, ST, BC Candidates Fee (Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh):- 610/-
- Ex.SM Candidates Fee :- 610/-
Chandigarh High Court Chowkidar Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
- Minimum Age Required:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:- 35 Years
- Age Limit as on: 09 January 2023
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
High Court Chowkidar Qualification
- Candidates should have passed Middle Standard (Class 8th pass) or its equivalent from any recognized Board/ Institution.
- For more details read the official notification.
|Chowkidar||50 (UR-42, SC/ST/BC-05, ESM-30)||As per rules|
High Court Chowkidar Selection Process
Written Exam (Online Test)
The Candidate shall have to take Punjab & Haryana High Court Chowkidar written test (Computer Based).
Online Test of 100 marks shall be conducted comprising of 50 multiple choice questions (2 marks each) pertaining to General Knowledge, General Awareness and Current affairs with no negative marking.
The duration of the Punjab and Haryana High Court Chowkidar test will be 90 minutes. The objective type paper shall be only qualifying in nature.
The Chandigarh High Court Chowkidar merit of shortlisting (Computer Based Test) shall be prepared on the basis of normalized marks.
Merely qualifying in objective type paper will not give any right to the applicant to participate in Punjab and Haryana High Court Chowkidar interview.
The interview shall be of 50 marks and the select list shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the interview.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Chowkidar Exam Date
The examination is likely to be conducted tentatively in the month of February/March 2023. The exact date will be notified on the official website of High Court of Punjab and Haryana (Chandigarh) and candidates are advised to regularly visit the our website. However, the month of examination may be changed as per administrative exigencies.
Download Chowkidar Admit Card & Attempt The Demo Test
Punjab & Haryana High Court Chowkidar Admit Card of provisionally eligible applicants will be uploaded on the website. Eligible applicants will also receive E-mail/SMS in this regard.
The applicants can download and get print out of Punjab & Haryana High Court Chowkidar E-Admit Card by visiting the website https:/ /highcourtchd.gov.in again by entering their registration ID and password.
Chowkidar Admit Card shall not be sent by post.
A link of Demo/mock test to enable the candidates to familiarize with the Punjab & Haryana High Court Chowkidar online test will also be uploaded on the website atleast 15 days prior to the date of online examination.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Chandigarh High Court Chowkidar on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Chandigarh High Court Chowkidar Recruitment 2022 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Chandigarh High Court Chowkidar Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 19 December 2022 to 09 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Chandigarh High Court Chowkidar Recruitment 2022.
- Check all Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Prepare Documents Related to Chandigarh High Court Chowkidar Recruitment – Photo, Signature, ID proof, Domicile etc.
- Before Submit the Chandigarh High Court Chowkidar Application Form Must Check and Preview the All Column Carefully.
- The Chandigarh High Court Chowkidar application fee is required to be paid by the candidate. The application form will be rejected if the fee is not paid.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Correction Link||Apply Now|
|Download Notification||Official Notification|
Online Form 2023
Click Here highcourtchd.gov.in