Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CHSL 2022 Notification PDF for around 4500 vacancies on 06th December 2022 along with online registration dates and revised selection process. SSC CHSL is a national-level government exam conducted every year by the Staff Selection Commission to select Higher Secondary qualified students for various departments and offices of the Indian government. Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments through SSC CHSL Exam and lakhs of candidates apply for this exam.
The SSC CHSL will be conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates in different government departments, offices and ministries for different posts like Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistants(PA), Sorting Assistants(SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Data Entry Operator Grade A across ministries and government offices.
- Application Begin : 06/12/2022
- Last Date For Registration : 04/01/2023
- Online Payment Last Date : 05/01/2023
- Offline Payment Last Date : 06/01/2023
- Correction Date : 09-10 January 2023
- Online Exam Date Paper I : February / March 2023
- Paper II Exam Date : As per Schedule
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Correction Charge First Time : 200/-
- Correction Charge Second Time : 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
SSC 10+2 CHSL Notification 2022 Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022 Rules.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Post Total : 4500 Post
SSC 10+2 CHSL 2022 Eligibility
|Lower Division Clerk LDC /Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
|Postal Assistant PA / Sorting Assistant
|Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
How to Fill SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2022
- Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR, WR, KKR, and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2021. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2021-22 Candidate Can Apply Online for 06 December 2022 to 04 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest SSC Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.