UGC NET Result 2022 Merit List_University Grants Commission-National Eligibility Test or UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 merged cycles will be released today. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will declare the UGC NET scores through ugcnet.nta.nic.in and ntaresults.nic.in. Candidates will need their application number and date of birth to check.The UGC NET results for each session would be prepared in the form of — Raw Scores — Percentiles Scores of Total raw scores.The percentiles would be calculated for each candidate in the session as follows:Let TP1 be the Percentile Scores of Total Raw Score of that candidate.Total Percentile (TP1) : 100 X No. of candidates appeared from the session with raw score equal to or less than T1 score/Total no. of candidates appeared in the session
UGC NET 2022 Result: Cut off Score
In paper 1, unreserved category candidates will have to score 40 out of 100 while reserved category candidates have to score 35 out of 100. In paper 2, candidates will have to obtain 70-75 marks out of 200 for the unreserved category, the minimum marks will be 65 to 70 for OBC and EWS, for SC it will be 60 to 65, and 55 to 60 for ST.
UGC NET 2022 Result: How to ensure marksheet is error-free?SarkariJobUp
After getting the online result, candidates must cross-check the following details to ensure it is error-free:
1. The name of the applicant’s course.
2. The total number of candidates enrolled in that course.
3. The number of candidates who appeared in the course
4. Maximum marks.
5. The name of the paper(s).
6. Secured marks on each paper.
7. Percentile in each paper.
8. The date of the results.
- National Testing Agency NTA Are Released UGC NET Exam December 2021 & June 2022 Exam Candidate Can Apply Between 30/04/2022 to 20/05/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Examination Application Form in NTA UGC NET Examination 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to UGC June 2022 Examination Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Final Answer Key
Download Answer Key
Download Admit Card
Download Advance Exam City Details
Join Us Group Link
Download Phase IV Exam Shift Wise Schedule
Download Phase III Exam Shift Wise Schedule
Download Phase III Exam Revised Notice
Download Phase II Exam Revised Notice
Download Exam City Phase I Notice
Download Exam Notice
Find Application Number
Download Date Extended Notice
Join Our Telegram Channel
UGC NET Official Website