Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of 445 Junior Assistants/ Data Entry Operators (DEO) in the various departments under the Government of Uttarakhand. Eligible candidates can apply online for the UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 from the website psc.uk.gov.in starting from December 20, 2022. All the details related to UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022-23 are given below.
UKPSC JA Recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 30 November 2022 to 20 December 2022. See the advertisement for information related to age limit, syllabus, institute wise post, selection procedure, pay scale in Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Exam 2022.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022-23 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant (JA)|
|Advt No.||A-5/ E-3/ DR/ JA/ 2022-23|
|Last Date to Apply||December 20, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||UKPSC Recruitment 2022-23|
UKPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 42 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules in UKPSC Direct Recruitment of Junior Assistant Notification Rules 2022.
Join Our Telegram Page
UKPSC Official Website
Vacancy Details Total :
- 445 Post
Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Eligibility
Junior Assistant Exam 2022
- Application Begin : 30/11/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 20/12/2022
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 20/12/2022
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS: 176.55/-
- SC / ST : 86.55/-
- PH (Divyang) : 26.55/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
How to Fill Online Form 2022
- Uttrakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC Junior Assistant 10+2 Latest Jobs Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 30/11/2022 to 20/12/2022
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UKPSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Exam 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Exam Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022-23?
Apply Online from the website ukpsc.net.in
What is the last date to apply for UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022-23?
December 20, 2022