Up Scholarship – Scholarship UP Scholarship Online Form 2022 | UP sarkarijob, sarkari job up UP Scholarship Document Required Fresh Candidates · Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet · Cast Certificate · Income Certificate
Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh has released the link for the year 2022 – 2023 Dashmottar Scholarship application. Any candidate who has taken admission in certificate, degree, diploma, other courses in any college, institute, university of Uttar Pradesh and wants to apply for scholarship can apply online from 08 July 2022
How to Apply Uttar Pradesh UP Scholarship 2022-23 Online Form
- Fresh Candidates : Whoever is a new candidate who has taken admission this year should be in class 11, 12 (High School / Intermediate) 2022-2023 & Other Dashmottar Courses UG / PG / Diploma / Certificates course, should apply in fresh.
- Renewal Candidates : Candidates who are already enrolled in any school / college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application.
- Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online
- If you are not now of the non refundable Amount, please check your fees receipt OR contact the college / school if there is any confusion.
- Submit your form to the concerned school / college within 3 days of the completion of the application.
- For More Information Must Read the Full Instruction
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2022-23.
Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh
UP Other Then Class 12th Course Dashmottar Scholarship Online Form 2022-23 Important
- Application Begin : 08/07/2022
- Last Date for Registration : 07/11/2022
- Hard Copy Submit to College Last Date : 10/11/2022
- Correction Last Date :20/12/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Female All Category : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill Online Form
UP Scholarship Eligibility 2022
- Uttar Pradesh Enrolled with School, College, Institution or University
- Post Matric 11 : Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11
- Post Matric 12 : Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12
- Dashmottar : Under Graduate / Post Graduate / Certificate / Diploma Courses.
UP Scholarship Document Required Fresh Candidates
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
- For Renewal Candidates : Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
Apply Online (Registration)
Login to Complete Form
How to Fill Form (Video Hindi)
Join Telegram Channel
UP Scholarship Official Website